On 12 MAY, 2023, our Chapter will be conducting our annual Awards Banquet to honor deserving Collier County JROTC Cadets. This is a meaningful event and enjoyable evening for those cadets and their parents.
As members of MOASWF, you are invited, and encouraged, to attend this year’s Banquet.
Below are the particulars regarding the Banquet. We need an accurate attendee count by 8 MAY at the latest, so if you plan to attend (and I hope you do!), please:
- Email Neil Frost (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your meal choice (by 8 MAY 2023)
DATE: 12 MAY 2023
TIME: 1730 hours
LOCATION: Glen Eagle Golf and Country Club
(Clubhouse, 1403 Glen Eagle Boulevard, Naples)
• Cheese platter
• Choice of:
o 10-ounce Prime Rib with Whipped Potato and Fresh Vegetables
o Baked Grouper with Lemon Butter Sauce, Whipped Potatoes and Fresh
o Penne Primavera (vegetarian option)
• Desert: Apple Blossom with Ice Cream
• Beverages: Coffee, Tea, Soft Beverages, Cash Bar (Master Card or Visa)
DRESS: County Club-appropriate evening attire
COST: $40 per attendee ($35 per attendee for Senior Army Instructors
- Purchase Online Click Here
- Send your check (payable to MOASWF) to: MOASWF, P.O. Box 1212, Naples, Florida 34106 or directly to our Treasurer: Jack Fulmer 1424 Princess Sabal Point Naples, Florida 34119. There is also an option to pay with check or cash at the door.
I think this year’s JROTC Awards Banquet will be a wonderful way for our Chapter to show support for these local JROTC programs while providing an opportunity for Chapter members to reconnect, socialize, and enjoy a great meal. I plan to attend, and I hope you will, too!